ACE Overcomers’ twelve lessons to Overcoming a Difficult Childhood can be used as personal development training, a foundational curriculum, or as a curriculum enhancement. It is a proven, systematic program that offers the tools to heal and grow spiritually, mentally, socially, and physically.
These life-changing principles help you:
- Gain a new perspective of self in light of the ACE Study (metacognitive reappraisal)
- Overcome the mulling over of negative thoughts (rumination)
- Keep emotions within appropriate boundaries (emotion regulation).
- Discover the difference between false control vs. true control (self-efficacy)
- Become self-aware
- Reduce anxiety (self-soothing)
- Increased hopefulness
- Bounce back from trauma (resilience)
- Grieve your loss without self-pity (validation)
- Overcome depression
- Develop emotional connectivity
- Increase emotional intelligence
- Reduce physical symptoms and illness