12 or 26 weeks curriculum for recovery ministries and one-on-one counseling.
Within this workbook you will find the foundation of an overcoming life. These lessons will:
- Give you wisdom to understand trials of life
- Empower you to take charge of your attitudes and actions
- Improve your physical and emotional health
- Change how you think and feel
- Break the bonds of addiction and habits
- Enable you to trust God with every detail of your life
The 26 lessons are arranged in 5 sections:
- Discovering the Problem
- Seeing the Connections
- Understanding the Solutions
- Practicing the Applications
- Preparing for the Future
You will notice that some principles are repeated. Learning is not a straight line, but a series of overlapping circles where we learn and go forward only to come back and relearn before progressing again. Spend time looking up the scripture references and reviewing the memory verses. If a lesson or principle does not make sense to you, continue reading and come back to it later. This is not a race but a lifelong journey to get the mastery over old patterns of thinking and behavior.