https://aceovercomers.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/Lesson-10.jpg 317 553 wires https://aceovercomers.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/ace-logo-orig2.png wires2018-09-11 03:00:202018-09-11 12:01:05Lesson 10: Grieving Your Loss Without Self-Pity
Have you said to yourself, “I could have done something to prevent my abuse?”
or, “I must have done something to deserve what happened to me?” God gives you permission to grieve, but not to be self-pitiful.
- The power of validation- acknowledging your loss.
- The dangerous habit of self-pity.
- How to appropriately interpret the difficulties of life.
- The secret of resiliency and emotion regulation.
- How to increase your capacity to connect with others.