About ACE Overcomers
ACE Overcomers serves recovery ministries, schools, jails, and churches
The mission of ACE Overcomers is to break the generational cycle of child abuse, neglect, and household dysfunction (ACEs).
We ensure every man, woman, and child has a fair chance of living healthy and productive lives by helping individuals, parents, and organizations understand and overcome the effects of trauma through evidence-based classes and curriculum.
ACE Overcomers serves recovery ministries, schools, jails, and churches. Additionally, ACE Overcomers trains professionals in behavioral and mental health fields, educators, court and law enforcement officers. Internationally, ACE reaches into Canada, Great Britain, Mexico, Uganda, Rwanda, and the Congo.
1. Develop ACE Overcomers into an effective and recognized program that helps teens and adults overcome the effects of abuse, neglect, and household dysfunction.
2. Produce curriculum for high school students that clearly communicates how to overcome adversity.
3. Produce Employer-Employee Program to reduce work-related losses due to ACEs.
4. Educate employers about the effects of ACEs on their employees and enlist their support and referrals.
5. Develop The Nehemiah Program- a program that teaches self-control.
6. Enlist Overcomers in community service to prevent child abuse.
7. Impact the nation by reproducing the above programs in other communities.
1. Educate communities regarding the effects of adverse childhood experiences (ACEs).
2. Provide parent training to create successful parenting and successful children.
3. Create Raising Resilient Children Program for adults.
4. Develop teacher education programs on the effects of ACEs.
5. School speaking engagements to teach children how to prevent abuse.
6. Measurably reduce child abuse in Merced County.
7. Replicate the above programs state-wide, and nation-wide.