1. Develop Ace Overcomers into an effective and recognized program that helps teens and adults overcome the effects of abuse, neglect, and household dysfunction.
2. Produce curriculum for high school students that clearly communicates how to overcome adversity.
3. Produce Employer-Employee Program to reduce work-related losses due to ACEs.
4. Educate employers about the effects of ACEs on their employees and enlist their support and referrals.
5. Develop The Nehemiah Program- a program that teaches self-control.
6. Enlist Overcomers in community service to prevent child abuse.
7. Impact the nation by reproducing the above programs in other communities.